Thursday, February 2, 2023

Welcome to my Blog

    Hi! My name is Leah, and I am currently in my second year at CSCC. I'm studying Early Childhood Education with a focus on Special Education. I work full-time as a server, so the majority of my time is spent either at work or doing school work. When I do have free time, I typically use it to see my friends and family. 

    As an educator, I would like to create a fun learning environment for my students and promote a healthy relationship with school and learning. This is important to me, as in the past I have not had the healthiest relationship with school myself, and I think it's incredibly helpful to enjoy what you're doing. Using school to create knowledge rather than thinking of it as a chore is something I wish I would've learned much earlier on, and I plan to teach my students this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big 3 Ideas Video