I really like the layout of this template! I agree with all of your assessment types, especially the games and surveys. Do you know of any good educational games that teachers could use? Nice job!
One thing that I like about your post was how creative it was. One thing that I learned was about doing game type activities to help evaluate students. One question that I have is would you think the game type activities would be distracting?
I love the look of this infographic! I personally love the game like way of assessment! if you have prizes it might push kids to really push and show off their knowledge. I know when I was younger that was one way that helped me study
I really like the layout of this template! I agree with all of your assessment types, especially the games and surveys. Do you know of any good educational games that teachers could use? Nice job!
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I like about your post was how creative it was. One thing that I learned was about doing game type activities to help evaluate students. One question that I have is would you think the game type activities would be distracting?
ReplyDeleteI love the look of this infographic! I personally love the game like way of assessment! if you have prizes it might push kids to really push and show off their knowledge. I know when I was younger that was one way that helped me study
ReplyDelete